PSTA Membership Information
Who becomes involved in PSTA?
The members of PSTA have a broad background. Members include:
• PK-12 Teachers
• University faculty members
• Retired Educators
• Educators who teach elementary to general to AP to college science classes.
• Content area specialists including biology, chemistry, environmental science, general
science, earth and space science, and physics.
• Citizens who have a passion for science and the importance of science education.
Benefits of PSTA Membership
PSTA is open to anyone who is involved in or has an interest in science or science education.
PSTA members receive the following benefits:
• The Exchange, which is the quarterly publication of PSTA.
• Announcements of professional development workshops that are
sponsored by PSTA and other state organizations.
• Inclusion on the Building a Presence Listserv which is a project of PSTA.
• Discounted registration fees at the annual PSTA Convention.
• An opportunity to network with science educators throughout the state.
How to become a member of PSTA
Membership forms are downloadable at here.
Membership rates are:
- Individual - $20.00
- Student - $15.00
- Retired - $15.00
- Life - $400.00
- Institutional - $600.00
By joining PSTA, you will become a part of the organization that both serves
and promotes science education across the Commonwealth.